WIN a dozen Fart Squookies (your choice of oatmeal chocolate chip or cranberry pecan) and your holidays off with a bang!
Step 1: Download Santa Tipping the Scales colouring page by clicking on the link below. Downloading the page costs 99cents with the funds going to support local artists thru the Fart Family Grant.
Step 2: Let your imagination go wild and colour like crazy.
Step 3: Write your name and contact info on the back in the bottom right corner of your page and drop off to The Fart Cafe on or before 2pm on Monday December 16th, 2019.
The winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Tuesday December 17th.
Open to Everyone!
Artists of all ages and stages are welcome.
Entry Deadline: Monday January 6th, 2020
Monday January 6th
From 3-5:30pm at The FART Café.
Exhibition, Voting & Silent Auction Bidding Begins:
Friday January 10th, 2020
Awards & Auction Wrap-Up:
Sunday February 9th, 2020
The FART Café’s own patrons!
1st place: The Winner will have the use of
The FART Café’s main wall to display a
selection of their art for one month from
February 16th thru March 15th 2020
2nd place: Breakfast for 2 at The FART Café
3rd place: 3 adult colouring books
created by The FART’s own resident artist,
The FART Café’s Award: It’s a surprise!
Art Show & Silent Auction Guidelines
· Open to Everyone.
· Original artwork only. Entries must not be copies, derivatives, or based in any way on other copyrighted or published paintings, photographs or other artistic work.
· The entry fee is $25 per piece (non-refundable). Each artist may submit as many pieces as they wish.
· All artwork MUST be wired & ready for immediate hanging.
· Artwork must be 12”H x 12” W including frame.
· Artwork must be family friendly & The FART Café reserves the right to refuse any artwork deemed unsuitable.
· Only artwork by artists who have paid their fees on the entry date will be accepted.
· Artists are responsible for providing their own insurance during transit & exhibition.
· All artwork must be available for sale in the Silent Auction
· All first bids for the silent auction start at $25.
· Auction winners must pay artists directly either by cash, cheque or e-transfer. The FART Café does NOT take any commission on the silent auction sales.
· Patrons of The FART Café may vote for their favourite piece(s) multiple times as long as they do so while enjoying a meal at The FART Café.
1. Artwork MUST BE 12 x 12 EXACTLY, including frame if you have one. Please be advised, your artwork will be refused entry if the incorrect size.
2. Artwork MUST be wired and ready to hang. There will be a $10 surcharge for those pieces that are not wired.
3. $25 entry fee per piece
4. Original artwork only
All creative materials, instruction and delicious meals are supplied by The FART Cafe. Sessions can be scheduled once a week, for a month long project, twice a week to cut the time in half, or we can go full on and make it a one week intensive - we are happy to fit the program to your needs! Pricing determined on the size of the team. Please contact us for more details.