· Do not F+ART if you have displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days or have potentially been in contact with anyone who has had or displayed symptoms within the last 14 days.
· Please adhere to social distancing guidelines keeping a minimum of 2 metres distance from other people outside of your table group.
· Masks are mandatory when not seated at your table. We know they are uncomfortable, but it is law. If you do not have one, we can provide you with one for $1.00 each.
· Reservations are preferred, and take precedence, but walk-ins are acceptable subject to the availability of seating.
· If you are more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, your table may be given to someone else. Please be on time.
· We are required to collect the name and contact information of all members at your table for contact tracing. This information will be held in strict confidence and not shared except with the Health Unit should they request it.
· Once seated, you will have 1 hour to enjoy F+ARTing, at which time we respectfully ask that you go out and conquer your day, allowing new F+ARTers to F+ART on.
· To ensure all F+ARTers enjoy a sanitized experience, please, do not move tables. ONLY sit where we have seated you.
· Strickly No “visiting” other tables and please do not allow children to roam about the restaurant.
· To view our menu please visit our website: www.thefartcafe.com/menu or if you do not have technology, we will supply your table with one sanitized menu for you to make your selection.
· Minimum order of 1 entrée per person. (Sorry!)
· At the end of your meal, please remain at your table and your server will bring you the bill.
· F+ART colouring sheets are still available, but you must bring your own crayons.
Finally, please exercise kindness, these are challenging times and for The F+ART to keep F+ARTing, we ask that you adhere to the above rules. Should you not wish to, takeout is always available.